Why Dairy and Gluten Free?
Dairy and gluten can have adverse affects on the body. However, removing these can show many benefits as shown below:
Improved skin: Inflammatory responses such as acne and eczema can be triggered by gluten and diary. Adding to this, an increase in oil production in the skin and clogged pores can be a result due to the hormones found in milk. By eliminating gluten and dairy, you may see drastic changes in the appearance of your skin.
Mental Health: Those with a sensitivity to dairy and gluten may experience common effects such as depression and brain fog. By eliminating dairy and gluten, many people experienced improved mood, reduced mental health issues, and a boost of energy.
Gut/Digestion: For those who can’t process gluten properly, eating it can damage the lining of the small intestine, leading to a leaky gut. When the lining is damaged, this can cause digestive issues such as:
- and other symptoms like irritability
Headaches: Removing gluten for many people with gluten sensitivity or celiac disease found that their headaches subsided. Excessive mucus production is a cause of consuming dairy, so for those that avoided it found that their sincuses and congestion cleared up.
Consuming dairy can also create symptoms like the ones mentioned above, but can also be identified as a trigger to IBS (irritable Bowel Syndrome). Eliminating gluten and/or dairy can help relieve stomach issues as mentioned.
- Coconut Chicken Curry & Zoodles
- Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Thai Green Curry Chicken
- Easy Chicken Fajitas
- Sweet Potato & Sausage Hash
- Moroccan Chicken Stew
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Chicken Piccata with Pasta
- Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom Pasta
- Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
- Creamy Edamame & Mushroom Pasta
- Baked Salmon with Broccoli & Quinoa
- One Pan Mediterranean Trout
- One Pan Chicken Stir Fry
- Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin Mac n’ Cheese
- Meal Prep Garlic Beef Stir Fry with Quinoa & Peas
- Eggs in a Butternut Squash Nest
- Turkey Taco Skillet with Cauliflower Rice
- Coconut Ginger Pan-Fried Pork Chops
- Beef & Broccoli