Why Dairy and Gluten Free?
Dairy and gluten can have adverse affects on the body. However, removing these can show many benefits as shown below:
Improved skin: Inflammatory responses such as acne and eczema can be triggered by gluten and diary. Adding to this, an increase in oil production in the skin and clogged pores can be a result due to the hormones found in milk. By eliminating gluten and dairy, you may see drastic changes in the appearance of your skin.
Mental Health: Those with a sensitivity to dairy and gluten may experience common effects such as depression and brain fog. By eliminating dairy and gluten, many people experienced improved mood, reduced mental health issues, and a boost of energy.
Gut/Digestion: For those who can’t process gluten properly, eating it can damage the lining of the small intestine, leading to a leaky gut. When the lining is damaged, this can cause digestive issues such as:
- and other symptoms like irritability
Headaches: Removing gluten for many people with gluten sensitivity or celiac disease found that their headaches subsided. Excessive mucus production is a cause of consuming dairy, so for those that avoided it found that their sincuses and congestion cleared up.
Consuming dairy can also create symptoms like the ones mentioned above, but can also be identified as a trigger to IBS (irritable Bowel Syndrome). Eliminating gluten and/or dairy can help relieve stomach issues as mentioned.
- Taco Breakfast Skillet
- Ground Beef, Potatoes & Rapini
- Chicken, Asparagus & Sweet Potato w/Cleaned Up BBQ Sauce
- Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Chicken Shawarma Salad Bowls
- BLT Salad Bowls
- Cajun Turkey with Green Beans & Rice
- Turkey Hummus Sandwich
- Lentils, Rapini & Mashed Potatoes
- Classic Tacos
- Thai Basil Turkey with Bok Choy & Rice
- Butter Chicken and Cauliflower Rice
- Toasted Veggie Sandwich
- Meal Prep Garlic Beef Stir Fry with Quinoa & Peas
- Zucchini Noodle Bolognese
- Ground Beef, Asparagus & Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Coconut Cod & Spinach with Rice
- Tuna Chickpea Salad
- Orange Chicken with Broccoli
- Potato & Egg Salad
- Sweet Potato Toast with Avocado & Sauerkraut