Get the most out of your slow-Cooker with these easy and tasty recipes!
Here are some reasons why using a slow-cooker is awesome!
- Having a meal at home in the slow cooker eliminates the temptation to order take-out which is often less nutritious and more expensive.
- Slow cookers usually allow one-step preparation. Placing all the ingredients in the slow cooker saves preparation time and cuts down on cleanup.
- Slow cookers are useful throughout the year. Coming in from a cold winter day, the aroma of hot soup is welcoming. Slow cookers also work well for summertime use; they do not heat the kitchen the way an oven might.
- As a result of the long, low-temperature cooking, slow cookers help tenderize less-expensive cuts of meat.
- A slow cooker brings out the flavor in foods. A wide variety of foods can be cooked in a slow cooker, including one pot meals, soups, stews and casseroles.
- A slow cooker uses less electricity than an oven.
- Slow Cooker Lentil Chili
- Slow Cooker Black Beans & Rice
- Slow Cooker Vegan Miso Pho
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Vegan Chili
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Swiss Chard and Pork Hock Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Energy Bars
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef
- Slow Cooker Beef & Butternut Squash Soup
- Pressure Cooker Thai Red Curry Beef
- Slow Cooker Caribbean Carrot Soup
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
- Curried Chicken Slow Cooker Stew
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Lentils
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Veggie Teriyaki